NHE Staff Appreciation Week
April 15-19, 2019
--> Click 2018-2019 Faculty Favorites List to find out your teachers' favorite candy, restaurants, flowers, and more!
Theme and Activities by Day:
Monday, April 15 – Attitude of Gratitude!
- Bring your teacher and other NHE staff notes of thanks using the card below or create your own! Print extra Staff Appreciation Notes: English Template and Spanish Template
- PTA will stock the staff lounge with goodies.
Tuesday, April 16 – Thanks for helping us BLOOM!
- Bring your teacher and other NHE staff flowers. PTA will provide vases!
- PTA will have relaxing chair massages for the staff to enjoy during their open period.
NEW FOR 2019!! NHE sixth graders will be selling flowers outside the front entrance for Staff Appreciation Week on Monday, April 15 from 2:45pm-3:45pm and on Tuesday, April 16 from 7am-7:45am to help raise funds for sixth grade graduation.
Each flower is $1 (cash only) and includes a "Thanks for helping me bloom" note.
Wed, April 17 – You are the HIGHLIGHT of NHE!
- Bring a school supply (such as highlighters, post-its, pencils, etc.)
- PTA will “supply” a delicious breakfast for the staff.
Thursday, April 18 – Favorite Things!
- Bring a special gift for your teacher! Need an idea? Click here for the most up-to-date 2018-2019 Faculty Favorites List to find out your teachers favorite candy, restaurants, flowers, and more.
- PTA will provide a lunch spread for the staff with many of their favorite things.
Friday, April 19 – DAY OFF for Everyone!
- Our staff is so amazing that there will NO SCHOOL on Friday, April 19 and the following Monday, April 22! What a great way to end Staff Appreciation Week.