NHE ANNUAL GALA & AUCTION
2020 NHE Auction and Gala
The NHE Auction and Gala is our largest fundraiser of the year. This adults-only event features a dinner, dancing, and live and silent auction events, as more than 200 NHE parents and other supporters come together for a great party to support a great cause - our neighborhood school. This year's auction will take place on March 2 at Brookhaven Country Club.
What does the money raised at the Auction pay for?
Outside of what the district allocated funds can provide for our school, the NHE PTA provides additional funding each year so that NHE students can enjoy an array of activities and enhancements, including: our Teaching Garden aka Freddie's Farm; the Think Tank STEM learning lab; student field trips to destinations including the Perot Museum, Dallas Arboretum Children's Garden, and Dallas Zoo; stipends for classroom teachers to purchase additional materials; extra books and reading materials for the Library and classroom use; the Accelerated Reader program; Reflex Math, Falcon Field Day; robotics club; and many other special programs.
The PTA Ways and Means Committee is currently planning for the 2020 Auction and is accepting item donations. If you are interested in supporting our event with a donation or sponsorship, please contact our Fundraising Committee at email@example.com.
What Can You Donate?
If you, or a business you know, would be willing to donate an item to our auction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parties: get together with your friends, pick a date, and host a dinner party or a unique themed kids' party! It's a lot of fun for everyone, and last year raised more than $6,000!
- Tickets: theatre, sporting events, concerts, etc.
- Travel: vacation homes, airline tickets, hotel packages
- Jewelry: your custom creations or a gem from your own collection...always a good seller, and after all, you can never have enough!
- Products or services from your business
- Home services: babysitting, lawn work, photo scanning, computer work, etc
Photos from past Auction events